FREE DELIVERY in Estonia on orders over 99€!
LWJADEN 705 - SNOWSUIT
This LEGO® snowsuit is designed for the youngest, and therefore specific features such as raglan sleeves for better freedom to move. An elastic at the middle of the back of the PLAY snowsuit provides a great fit, while a soft fleece lining in the sleeve opening, collar, hood, pockets, and hood makes the snowsuit very comfortable to wear.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THE SNOWSUIT
- The striped snowsuit for children is waterproof, breathable, and very durable
- It is easy to wash and then tumble dry the snowsuit so that it is ready again the following day
- The TEC snowsuit is closed by an extra-long YKK zipper on the front which makes it easy for the little ones to practice getting dressed themselves
- At the sleeves, there are safety breakaway buckles for glove attachment. This is a great feature, as the gloves are kept handy at all times but also will release from the buckle when you pull the glove firmly
- The technical snowsuit is impregnated with a fluorine-free and environmentally friendly impregnation, Bionic-Finish ECO
The snowsuit has 3M Scotchlite-reflectors and a detachable hood. No strings in the hood and the neck area. Safety break-away buckle on the sleeve where LEGO gloves or mittens can be fastened. The buckle will release the glove when the glove is pulled, which reduces the risk of accidents.
- Soft chin guard.
- Soft elastic at mid-back waist.
- Soft elastic at sleeve opening.
- Soft elastic at leg opening.
- Removable silicone rubber footstraps.
- Detachable hood.
- 100% polyester insulation, 160 gsm.
- 100% polyester micro fleece lining inside hood, collar, pockets, sleeve opening and inside back seat.
- 100% polyester lining in sleeves, body and legs.
- Wind placket over and under main zipper.
- All-over print.
- 3M Scotchlite reflector.
- Reflective piping at bottom side of legs.
- Safety breakaway buckle for glove attachment.
- YKK main zipper.
- Zipper pockets at front.
- Extra long zipper at front opening.
- No zipper puller in size 80+86+92. Zipper puller ONLY in size 98+104. .
- Breathability: 7.000 g/m2/24hours.
- Durability: 80.000 rubs.
- Fully taped seams.
- Warmth: -20 degrees Celsius , - 4 Fahrenheit.
- Water column: 12.000 mm
- Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
Color: Dark Navy